1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

bluetooth streaming music

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Bw2082, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Bw2082

Bw2082 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have a problem with using bluetooth to stream music from my HTC One to the car stereo system. The music itself streams fine with no problem, but the titles of the songs are sometimes off or laggy or don't update as the songs cycle through the shuffle. Can anyone help?

2. ImeanGreen

ImeanGreen Prius v Five BP Brigade #236

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I would suggest trying a different phone first and see if it does the same thing. Is your problem all the time or once in awhile?

3. Bw2082

Bw2082 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It's a gradual thing. When I start up the car and select bluetooth as the source for audio, the first song comes up fine, and then the titles kind of get stuck

4. Bw2082

Bw2082 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Also, if I use the steering wheel controls to change the song, the name of the song will change, but sometimes the progress bar won't move or another song title flashes up till the next song comes up.

5. ImeanGreen

ImeanGreen Prius v Five BP Brigade #236

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    There is a slight delay with my S3 when using the steering wheel control for forward and rewind. I guess it's because of the Bluetooth streaming audio - takes a sec to communicate with the phone. My guess is, it is normal. Unlike CD's where it does not have to be processed through BT.