1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Body Side Moldings Slight Error

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by JunsGrayPria, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice! And for only $60! At that price it should have been a no brainer ... unless your paint got damaged which I assume it didn't.

2. JunsGrayPria

JunsGrayPria New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boo @ Sep 8 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]509300[/snapback]</div>

No damage whatsoever... that's why i recommend the place...

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JunsGrayPria @ Sep 8 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]509304[/snapback]</div>
    Looks great! Makes me want to reinstall my rear bumperguard strip (I screwed up ... it's a little wavy).

P.S.: Now that you fixed the side moldings, we can be honest with you ... it looked TERRIBLE before! :)

4. JunsGrayPria

JunsGrayPria New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boo @ Sep 8 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]509309[/snapback]</div>

geez... i wanted your honest opinion back in the first original post... haha... thanks for being so nice though!

it looked more terrible up close with the angles messed up... the pics actually made it look a little better... didn't want to parallel park since it stood out so much... haha

i was very scared of paint damage when i brought the car in to be repaired today... people talked about heating the adhesive, goo gone, and floss... my body shop person used a brand new razor blade and adhesive remover in a spray bottle... i got even more scared and only got a sigh of relief when i saw the finished product... whew...

5. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JunsGrayPria @ Sep 2 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]506109[/snapback]</div>
    your another option could be to add some nice looking graphics.....

[attachmentid=11760]

Attached Files: