1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Brake, ABS, VSC lights, C1203, C1345, C1392 codes

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by cacao, Jan 18, 2021.

1. cacao

cacao Junior Member

My Gen 2 prius went through a lot of problems after sitting unused (Covid), starting with a dead battery (since replaced), dash display disappearing (I replaced the usual bad capacitor on the back of the display since) among other things. Once I got the dash display back, it has been showing brake warning lights. I've had the front rotors turned and replaced the front brake pads, mostly because I noticed that they needed it. I've bled the brakes using Techstream (but the left rear cylinder didn't bleed). Techstream is showing C1203, C1345 and C1392. Any advice on where to go from here?

2. Makhlukdewa

Makhlukdewa New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Base

3. Makhlukdewa

Makhlukdewa New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I have c1345 code when changing all my brake pads and change the rear left actuator-was leaking. I bleed the system through techstream. It works for me. Some how techstream didn't bleed my rear left brake also, but it still fix the problem on my end.