1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

brake blink codes

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Gino Veltri, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    In the USA it is asked me for no subscription and no money on the max AP app that I'm using because the AP200 said so I downloaded it from clicking on that stupid thing on the packaging now if I all of a sudden want to select Aston Martin or some nonsense I have to pay for that That's a fact. And rather than pay for that on a reoccurring yearly basis or whatever that turns into would seem me I would just buy another $56 device and select the car that I'm going to use it with and leave it in the glove box. That avoids the subscription fees now if you're going to be one to have 16 different cars I guess that could get expensive and you might could pay for a max 808 tablet system but most people this isn't a thing.

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Okay I had to reread your business and look on my nonsense again The Maxi AP app if I'm not mistaken is the one you use for the 2500 It's the non maxi app I think I believe is what I'm using with the AP200 right on my screen the red icon for the AP200 is not involved with Maxi at all​

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    No the Maxi AP app is for the 2,500. And the other red app from this manufacturer is the one that I use for the AP so on my phone screen the one that has the MAXI does not go with the AP200 that goes with the red and black 2500 The other red icon for the scanner is the one I clicked to use with the white AP200 that's probably where your problem is Good luck