1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Brand New Toyota Prius BT Tech Skid Plate

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ADAMBOMB, Jan 4, 2012.

1. drowssap

drowssap Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Me III !!

2. Mean Kitty

Mean Kitty Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Anyone every find out if these are still available anywhere? I'd love one for my 2005 prius, and if one existed for the 2012 that would rock! Flimsy plastic is long gone on the 05, and its just a matter of time before the 12 needs something better :)

3. tf4624

tf4624 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Back when BT Brian was making them. I wanted to get a copy to have pressed out or made via a template

4. DadofHedgehog

DadofHedgehog Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I remember these skid plates. Had one on my Gen II. Was kind of hard to put on with all the holes that had to line up across several planes. Mine went with my totaled Gen II to the crusher, I guess. Never heard about a similar product for the Gen III yet.

5. akaab

akaab Junior Member

Reviving the old thread just in case there was one left. I hit debris on I-95 this morning and shredded what was left of my splash shield and lost my grill. A skid plate for my 240k mile 2004 would be perfect.

6. Toppcat

Toppcat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Interesting add on. I had a 2014 subaru crosstrek hybrid which i took offroad made my own frt under carriage rock guard out of 1/4 inch aluminum sheet from local metal recycler for 60 bucks cut, bend and routed out with custom support brackets only if you have the know how & tools! That was much much better that what was offered on the market and there was quite a few

7. PhillyDevil

PhillyDevil Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Adam,

Are you still selling this part?
    Thanks,