1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bright Yellow Marker lights?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Higgins909, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Higgins909

Higgins909 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    '10 Prius III. I recently installed some LED Lo/Hi beams. I had only planned to use the Hi-beams but one of the low beams died on me while it was in the mail. So I used the Lo-beams as well. While installing and inspecting them, I noticed that I had some front and side markers out on the front. The fronts are white and the sides have a yellow plastic, but I don't know if they're white or orange/yellow under it.

I've seen many Tacomas and Tundras with these big bright yellow/orange marker lights. They don't seem to be blinding at all and are really visible. I just don't know if they're stock or not and how to get some. I've been looking on amazon for 168 yellow LED bulbs but don't know if it's what I need or want. They also have hit or miss reviews.

The low beam that died only had about 175hrs on it. Is that a lot? I drive with them on any time I drive. Because the marker lights are garbage. I drive about 40 minutes a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Has anyone put yellow marker lights on their Prius?