1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Broken Hybrid Battery ECU Connector

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Anubis1347, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Anubis1347

Anubis1347 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    In the process of replacing all of the modules in the hybrid battery of my 2005 and it looks like the whole thing has been replaced already. When this "oh so great person" did this, they broke the securing tab on the connector to the ECU and decided to use a small screw to secure it. Their doesn't appear to be any damage to the connection port on the ECU itself so I should just be able to solder on a replacement connector to the wiring harness. Does anyone know a possible part number or is anyone parting out their Gen 2 that would sell me the connector?
    [​IMG]

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!

Can you post an image of the connector and the ECU that it mates with? (couple of close ups, and a wider angle)

3. Anubis1347

Anubis1347 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Thanks for the reply. I actually managed to find some one local that is parting out their prius. I'm going there tomorrow to get the part.