1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT phones with new contract now cheaper?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by delrey, Jul 2, 2004.

1. tag

tag Senior Member

I don't have any idea either but, all other indications considered, her 7/19 estimate appears to be a whole lot more accurate than "4th quarter".

2. 8AA

8AA Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I bought a T616 at Best Buy with new service through Cingular. After rebates the phone was free. Best Buy has a habit of repeating their sales, so you might want to keep an eye out for it.

3. tag

tag Senior Member

Thanks but having gone through just about every carrier out there, I'm going to stick with Verizon for the time being.

My immediate area is kind of whacked in terms of coverage; Verizon is the only carrier I've had that allows me to get a decent signal in my back yard.

I'd try one of those T608's on ebay but I'm too chicken.

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Sprint Telesales sells the T608 unactivated. You can buy the phone from Sprint and activate it on Verizon. www.sprintpcsinfo.com has many threads dealing with this subject.

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ummm if talking cell phone service, the coverage is whacked everywhere. only cable tv has lower customer satisfaction rating and its a tight race for the bottom.