1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Front Swaybar?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, May 17, 2008.

1. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Brian- I know this is still int he development stages but could you speculate as to when a product might actually ship? I want to know when to start to get excited :) Also, I too would be happy to pre-purchase if that helps.

2. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am hoping to have our BT Tech front swaybar available for pre-order within the next few weeks. I am finalizing the design with the fabricator currently so I will keep everyone updated.

3. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Excellent- Please put me on your list and as soon as I get one I will install it, with pictures, for all to see. Thanks for continuing to develop parts to make our cars better.

4. hackIT

hackIT Oceanic Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hey Brian,

I'm definitely interested! I just installed the Stiffening Plate this evening, and the Strut Tower Brace is next.

Any speculation on how much someone would charge to install the new sway bar, or perhaps how many hours of labor would be involved?

Thanks,

~Tom

5. autocross72

autocross72 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Has anything happened with this? I am ready to order, but it has been nearly a year since the last post in this thread

6. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've posted the question a couple of times now, but have not gotten an answer.

I just PM'd Brian and asked the question again.

If I don't hear from him in the next day or two, I'm going to call him.

But you or any one else can call and ask him. His telephone number is set forth above in his posts.

7. nickfromny

nickfromny Member since 2007

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Brian,
    I'll take one. Ordered a JDM one that will take a few more months to arrive. I have two touring models that will both benifit from a stiffer than TRD Front Sway bar. Our car oversteers at highway speeds and this will be the best cure for our car that one can make. Ran a solid NASCAR splined Grendon bar on the oversteer happy Honda S-2000. It was the best handeling mod I made to that car.
    Nickfromny

8. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I guess you guys haven't heard the news. Sadly, Brian was killed in a motorcycle accident last weekend.

There's a thread in the main forum.

9. Mike Dimmick

Mike Dimmick Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Unfortunately Brian passed away after a motorbike accident on 9 May. There's a thread here.