1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Rear Aero Spoiler!!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by BT Tech, Aug 7, 2005.

1. mingoglia

mingoglia Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lplate @ Nov 23 2007, 08:43 AM) [snapback]543205[/snapback]</div>
    Yep, I'm sure the pics no longer exist wherever he was linking from.... Now that this thread was dug up I'm curious to see what they look like.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I've still got my spoiler sitting in the living room waiting to be installed. I'm waiting for anyone to post their success using the new, improved installation kit. I don't want to go through all that trouble again only to have the ends pop up and it be even harder to remove because of the new improved glue.

3. garyrodriguez

garyrodriguez New Member

Well I had an accident today in my garage. I forgot the hatch was open and tried to back out. The spoiler hit top of the garage door and now has a severe crack :(.

I was wondering if this add on spoiler replaces the factory spoiler (with tail light), or is it in addition to what is factory installed. I have not been able to see any of the posted pictures.

I was thinking this would be a great way to repair my damage if it does indeed replace the factory spoiler.

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It is an addition that is installed at the bottom of the glass right above the factory spoiler.

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This product is actually not available anymore from BT Tech. Brian is only focused on the BT Stiffening Plate and some new products you might see in the near future.

6. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Well, I'm kinda not surprised.

I don't consider this as good a product or an upgrade. The item really doesn't show the quality of design and workmanship that the plate does. And still not having installed it yet, I really can't tell to what degree it will improve my highway stability.

The BTplate I would buy again. The spoiler....not so much.