1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Skid Plates NOW Shipping!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, May 14, 2008.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am pleased be able to post that we are now shipping our second batch of BT Tech Skid Plates starting tomorrow. They just arrived and I was able to box them up and get them ready for shipping.

For those of you that have had this on order for a while, please check your email tomorrow for your UPS tracking information.

BTW, we have a very limited number of our BT Tech strut braces and stiffening plates in stock. Once these are sold out, we will be receiving another shipment in about 4 weeks.

For ordering information, please click on the links below.

2. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We were finally able to ship ALL of our backorders on our BT Tech Skid Plate late last week!! We have only ONE in stock currently so if anyone wants it, be sure to place your order in the online store or by clicking the link provided below.

We have another batch of skid plates being made up now and aticipate delivery in a few weeks.

3. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I posted a question regarding the skid plates on another thread but didnt get an answer....can anyone tell me if installation of the skid plate would interfere with performing an oil and oil filter change. it looks like that skid plate covers the whole area under the engine and you need to get at the oil filter and plug under there, dont you??

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There are cut outs for oil and filter change access...there are covers for those cut outs which is why you don't see them.
    BT Tech Prius Skid Plate: un álbum de Flickr
    [​IMG]

5. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    that is great news. i know we want one and we will order it as soon as our stimulus check hits the mailbox.....thanks for the info!!