1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT2F not working

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by tedjohnson, Jul 30, 2012.

1. tedjohnson

tedjohnson Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Anyone else unable to get the latest scanguage to get a reading for BT2f to work. Is it my unit ? I get no reading at all. Entered it 3 times and nothing. Thanks. Ted

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    From BT2f I take this to be the No. 2 HV battery temp. It works for me as I use this as the main battery temp since it is located in the center of the battery and is usually the hottest. What SG do you have and what firmware revision? What configuration parameters are you using? Also, can you get the other battery temps to read?

3. tedjohnson

tedjohnson Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Found the problem Adrian Blacks spreadsheet is wrong . The scanguage site has the correct settings. Works now.

jdcollins5 likes this.
  4. tedjohnson

tedjohnson Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I used Adrian's spreadsheet for the codes but after 4 tries at entering it . I went to the Scangage site and used the BtT (or was it BTt) codes and it worked properly....Latest scangage hardware and software....