1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Burglarized Prius!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by pcjr, Mar 27, 2006.

1. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gilahiker @ Apr 5 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]235524[/snapback]</div>

Thank you...maybe this thread will now go to bed...forever.

2. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pcjr @ Apr 5 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]235500[/snapback]</div>
    This is exactly what YOU did with your comments about me and my psychopaths. I have been burglarized, many times. Bottom line, you are wrong.

3. sub3marathonman

sub3marathonman Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pcjr @ Apr 5 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]235500[/snapback]</div>
    How did everyone know Peter would say he doesn't drink???? Yet he is partying at a bar just a few hours prior to going to work for 30 hours straight? What do you think the percentage of people at this bar is that "don't drink?" Quoting Peter from his begging website, "I told her I didn't have much on me, especially since I had just spent it going to a club with friends." So what was he spending the money on, half a dozen Shirley Temples?

Quoting Peter, "For one thing, I only had planned to spend a couple hours going out." Yet with a 35 mile drive there he arrived at about midnight and didn't get back to his Prius until after 3 a.m., which at that point in time totals at least 3 1/2 hours. Plus another half hour drive home makes over 4 hours. And remember, Peter's plans hadn't changed yet, since he hadn't seen the Prius. How is it that Peter, as he states, "would definitely have been back in bed by 3am," yet he didn't get to the Prius until after 3 a.m., and after that he had a 35 mile drive home? Quoting Peter from his begging website, "On Sunday, March 26, 2006, sometime between 12 midnight and 3:00 am, my Prius was burglarized on Natoma St. off 6th St. in San Francisco." Peter has serious memory problems if he can't even keep his ridiculous story straight.

Peter didn't get to follow his schedule that he has planned down to the minute, so therefore at least on that shift of 30 hours we can see that he did, as Peter states, "go loopy." Yet another serious situation that should be checked into. I hope that with the information that has been provided in this thread the California (the state, not the big bad burglar) medical association will conduct an investigation.

4. BellBoy

BellBoy Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gilahiker @ Apr 5 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]235509[/snapback]</div>
    Couldn't have said it better m'self...

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Now it has become finger pointing and he said / she said junk No matter how much post editing maybe done the original postees know the whole story, no amount of explaining will change the original facts. I think if we ignor it, it will go away... ;) :)

6. pcjr

pcjr New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Apr 6 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]236000[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, moving on. Definitely ignoring the troll's blabbering. I can just imagine, 15 years from now, his daughter will be living in a nightmare.

15 YEARS LATER, AT THE RESIDENCE OF SUB3 FAMILY...

"So you came home 16 minutes late, the curfew was at 8pm, and you said you were at the library for 3 hours after soccer practice, which by my count ended at 5pm, and yet you said you went by to get a sandwich with Wendy after studying at the library. But it takes 10 minutes to go from the soccer field to the library, walking, and then another 5 minutes to drive to the deli down the street from here, and I know you take 20 minutes to eat a sandwich, so that leaves 19 minutes unaccounted for. WHAT A RIDICULOUS STORY!!! Young missy, you better have an explanation of those 19 minutes, and it better not include the name Bobby! I'm going to ask your coach and the librarian to investigate you....

7. BellBoy

BellBoy Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pcjr @ Apr 6 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]236090[/snapback]</div>
    ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

8. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The mirror fogged up!

9. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

Not too similar but, a long time ago I was dreaming that I heard a motorcycle starting up. So jumped out of bed, it was 3:00 AM, and saw from my apartment window, some dude going down the driveway on my 1968 Triumph Bonneville. MA FUNG GOO!! I ran down three stories jumped into my VW and tore after him with a vengeance. My idea was to run him over (In those days victims didn't get sued by the perpetrators) I immediately came to a patrol car parked two blocks away and excitedly told the cop where I thought the perpetrator had absconded to. But he just said "Forgot it, he's in Akron by now, here fill out this form..." Not realizing the internet had not been invented yet, I said "No thanks officer, I will just get on Triumph Bonneville Chat and my buds will help"