1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bush tries to think

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MarinJohn, Sep 1, 2006.

1. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 2 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]313203[/snapback]</div>
    BUT...WHOSE tree? HOW fat? THOSE answers are OBVIOUSLY just MORE of the Left Wing Liberal Bias in the Main Stream Media, aren't they?

2. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Sep 2 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]313205[/snapback]</div>
    I have to believe that Fox is redeemable - they are a commercial enterprise that is responsible to their shareholders. While all the right-wing hooey sells advertising, then thats what they will do. While Murdoch & his crowd are probably / definitely to the right of center, they are definitely in the business of making $$$. If it becomes profitable to really become independant of either party, then thats possible too.

// Sorry if I rambled somewhat.

3. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScottY @ Sep 1 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]312840[/snapback]</div>
    Why do we need fake news about what Bush said? We can get enough giggles just by listening to to what he really says.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 2 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]313210[/snapback]</div>
    But that's precicely the reason they have been profitable until now. They have a large and loyal audience. Granted it's shrinking, but there is a subset of the population who WANT to believe what they say regardless of the truth, and will stick with them, continuing to believe that it is the left that is mis-reporting. You are giving them way too much credit. Bill 0' is discredited practically every night on Countdown. Fox is proof that it is not necessary tell the truth in order to be profitable.

5. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Ha ha! here are a couple gems I found through that about.com link:

[​IMG]

and this... Bush vs. Merkel

Yes you were right about not needing to make fun of the guy, PriusRos. I almost feel bad for him now ;)

6. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Sep 4 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]314190[/snapback]</div>
    Close but no...ummmm...cigar.