1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buy a Prius C Two?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Cloe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cloe

Cloe New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I am trying to decide if this car is a good option for me and I would love some input. I am 22 I don't travel very often, but do go to work daily, grocery store, just every day errands. I am really hoping for a car that isn't going to have a bunch of issues! I am hoping for some less spending in that department. I work full time and will be starting school again I can't have a car breaking down. I do have a couple of concerns. I live in Iowa so we do get a lot of snow in winter and that is a huge concern of mine, I will have to get to school and work regardless of the weather. I have seen a couple of times that some people aren't exactly happy with the visibility (I am not quite sure what they are referring to I have just seen it mentioned) and brakes cutting off or car slowing down on "rough" roads or in snowy areas. I don't know much about cars, but I am hoping this would be a good one for me. Can anyone help give me some idea's as to weather this would be a good car for me or not? Any cons/pros would be great to hear.

Thank you!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! i'd be more inclined to go the corolla/yaris route or something. how many miles per year do you expect? you're not likely to save money on gas unless prices skyrocket.

3. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Well first thing is do you want to lease or buy?

If you don't drive a whole lot a prius may not be your best bet. But you'll want to drive more knowing you get phenomenal MPG.

Maybe something like the new Scion IM may be.

2016 Scion iM Overview | Scion

bisco likes this.