1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buyer Beware: PriusOverlanding is a scam

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by 2PriusGarage, Sep 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Truth is this career criminal bragged in his newsletter that he's had over $40K in charge backs on his credit card charges in the past year and that it's solely because people are spreading false rumors about him, not the truth, which is that he's a thief. As in, the only way you can get your money back is contacting your credit card company...

What's more the people who worked with him on designing and manufacturing his many projects never got paid either and are actively trying to hunt him down. His most recent scam was helping with the final prototype testing of battery upgrades for plug-in Prius only to cut off all communication and start pretending that he designed it and is going to start selling it himself even though he has no ability or legal right to do so... The only thing that is going to stop him from stealing from people is a jail sentence. Of course he's in denial of what he does to others and has zero ability to recognize it.

Most of all click "ignore" on his profile so you never have to see any of his posts every again. PriusChat is a much nicer place that way!

#241 PriusCamper, Oct 14, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  2. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Great post. Also let’s not forget priuschat is getting commission because they won’t banned the scammer either.

3. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have to wonder what the moderator is thinking on this guy? Does he have to stalk Mendel before he bans the guy?

#243 rjparker, Oct 14, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  4. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    You know Fred, apologies for the delay, yes one will be sent just not back to the original method of payment. We've been working through some headaches which is taking us longer than expected but I know and remember you, like I told the others I thank you for your patience and the new ship is about to set sail with the issues of the past to remind us were to not be in the future.

You know. Your opinion is an inaccurate one... lol.. you are funny! Stop being an a$$! You won't be able to ignore me that easily and for reference, what you are doing, the term is called "put one's foot in one's mouth". You are talking like a CUSTER

I wonder... if my skin was lacking melanin, would I still be a criminal? Shame on you for speaking like someone who grew up in a home filed with bigotry.

5. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I don't think you realize... just because you type it, doesn't make it true. The funniest part... I'm a scammer because we got backed up on orders and had shipping delays? That's just bonkers.. It's because I'm a Black Guy right? Its got to be because all this scammer non-sense... makes no sense to folks who received parts.... this thread started because someone didn't want to wait and as annoyed they didn't get a response in the time frame they expected...versus.. just waiting.. all good though, no more waiting, we got things squared away now to handle the demand!

So all you low down dirty rotten kick the horse when it down folks should be ashamed of yourselves.... just know the universe doesn't like it when people do wrong or attempt to inflict negative energy on those like myself who are here to help and spread amazing joyous energy!

So, both middle fingers to you and the others, hopefully, one day we get to meet in person. I'd love to see if you have this same energy IRL!

6. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    What you don't know is... there are many who respect what I've done so far and see my energy being one from a good heart... they don't let themselves be influenced like another sheep in the herd... all good, there will be a day soon when you realize how wrong you were and feel like what falls from all mammals when its time to relive themselves. I'll still love you as I forgave you all a long time ago, it's not your fault you were led astray to believe a false narrative.

7. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hard for anybody to notice that over the internet. I mean, the black_ in the member name could mean that, but who knows what anybody's member name means?

fuzzy1 likes this.
  8. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    All I am saying is... the hatred in the words from folks, paints a darker picture. I thought people were just really rude and It wasn't until many people who don't share my nationality started asking me if it's why people speak the way they do. I mean, the outrage the nation had over The Little Mermaid, even China echoed Americans who expressed "anger" that the main actress does not resemble the light-skinned character in the animated film. So here, THE BLACK JIMMY NEUTRON!

Yeah, folks are losing their emotions, and that anger is right there in prime time for some.

Not all... Fred Kay and there have been others who have shown me, that not all Prius owners are the same and that is one of the main reasons I keep pushing forward through all those who wish to use their voice to tear me down. For those to think I started this, and drastically modified a Prius to fraud people? I left Corporate America where I protected people from criminals! Needed Government Clearance and all for a project, so... when I read the words of that Camper guy... oh yeah, he's a racist for sure! Go read all of his words toward me, he's been in an imaginary pissing contest with me that I didn't know I was in!

9. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Now I'll have to wonder if fuzzy1 is actually fuzzy, or if rjparker actually parks RJs.

burebista likes this.
  10. bettergolf

bettergolf Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Or id bettergolf is actually better at golf!

11. bettergolf

bettergolf Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Or id bettergolf is actually better at golf!

12. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If he were, he could've sunk that line in fewer posts.

13. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    [​IMG]

but while we are here, here is a good video!
    upload_2023-10-15_18-9-44.png

14. bettergolf

bettergolf Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It's a Priuschat problem, not a bettergolf problem...heh...BTW...check out my new youtube channel "geezergolf with Tony".

Grit likes this.
  15. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    This is all so tiring at this point, come on.

ASRDogman likes this.
  16. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Antiquated Dinosaur website keeps double posting..very annoying sorry.

17. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I agree, all Camper had to do was mind is own business and leave his opinions somewhere else. Yet, here we are!

18. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    someone just got a follower. you know my last three homes were on a TPC course and I have still yet to play a full 18 holes.

19. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have to admit he is quite cheeky when he publicly apologizes to a previously ghosted buyer while labeling everyone who points out the issues as liars, impatient, victims of his bad systems, irrelevant bystanders or today, simply bigots.

However using a Will Smith gif to emphasize his point is amusing as we learn Smith has been lying to the world since 2016.

I can appreciate his Prius camper / home:
    IMG_3191.jpeg

IMG_3188.jpeg

Attached Files:

#257 rjparker, Oct 15, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  20. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    That’s not the quote I quoted or the person I was talking about.

21. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Lost here Ace, help me help me, what am I not getting in your messages? Text me!

the thing is, it's those who aren't customers using words that are classified as defamation of character. Yep, I stand here and tell them I am no scammer or fraud, and that they are liars, irrelevant bystanders, and for sure bigots! How is it that all else can state their opinion but when I do its used against me? hahaha yeah... y'all are some interesting characters choosing to fan the flame. all good.. time will show...

22. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    To put it in terms you won't like, STOP MAKING IT ABOUT Fu*^KING RACE. If they hate you, it's because they don't like your character or your typed out answers. It's 2023, get the hell over it already and stop being a victim to that sh!t. No one wants to "hear poor me poor me, the man's holding me down". You are your own worst enemy dude.

ASRDogman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.