1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buyer Beware: PriusOverlanding is a scam

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by 2PriusGarage, Sep 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I never said poor me... I called a spade a spade.. call it what you want to but you don't see people calling a company that went bankrupt and got bought out a scammer or a fraudster nor do you see people who never made a purchase go to extreme lengths to warm people about someone they did not experience first hand.. no one has hate or anger in their words when talking about this company.

upload_2023-10-15_22-23-23.png

The cool part though... people when they speak to me for the first time, compliment me on how I talk to the naysayers. They are also the ones who notice the places people live and the tone in their words. I still think some are rude, or maybe envious like CamperPrius... the thing is, it's the growing number of readers who feel some type of way when they see how I'm treated. I say, keep talking about me, I love it!

#261 black_jmyntrn, Oct 16, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  2. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    When you bring race into a business practice or dealings when the topic of discussion is hybrids and products or shipping practices, you just lost the argument and folded your hand. No one wants to hear that crap anymore man. Fight them on their perception of your character and facts. Woke=Broke

ASRDogman likes this.
  3. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It's very slow to post. But if you only click "post reply" ONCE, it's will only post once.

4. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Was it still racism for those who didn't know your race prior to this post?

5. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Why do fuzzy people always ask questions like that?

fuzzy1 likes this.
  6. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    The thing is...you have people calling me a Criminal and a Scammer for it taking a long time to ship a product for a vehicle no one else local to the US has.. and Im not the best at responding to hundreds of emails a day. Next thing you know, you have a handful of vocal voices who express this as being legitimate customers, and then boom! you have people like Camper here, who clearly made an automatic assumption that I am a Criminal from the voices. Oh and because I post a lot of Prius drone videos people feel some type of way about it.
    Then you, for yourself.. someone who has met me in person multiple times and many more to come know that a Criminal is not anywhere on my radar.

So, for you to say, I can't state that something is a miss here with the way there is hate in their words but they can slander me all over the internet and act as if they know how my business works.. I can't agree with you not to toss it in there, it's a topic that should be discussed. We can't act like it doesn't play a part. hell, you have random people on Reddit mentioning it and asking the question could this be you have a small number of issues and it's the same people over and over saying words like Criminal... so yeah, I will call Camper a Liar as I am no Criminal and based on his words, there's a bit of bigotry which is weird because I thought the Camper was from Canada and when I drove through there they were the most non-racist people Ive ever met!

you know me, it's always been love and passion from the heart. plus I think out of all of the posters here who attempt to hide their identity and anything to trace anything back to them, Im one of the few who doesn't hide his face, or anything about myself. I've been an open book this entire time, meaning I will provide my feedback when someone feels their opinion needs to be shared online regarding something I do.

V Sport Wagon likes this.
  7. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    some questions we will never know the answers to

8. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I’ll go personally whoop them if it’s truly racism related, how about that? lol That’s how confident I am that it’s not.

black_jmyntrn likes this.
  9. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What happened to the offended party fred k?

10. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Fred K and his payment, as well as all other credit card payments are clearly not what matters to him once payment is processed. I gave the benefit of the doubt for several years and also had several discussions behind the scenes because I wanted his business to be successful, even invited him to do his engine rebuild at my place when he was heading home from Alaska... But as time went by year after year his inspired dreams never actualized.

Even privately notified him of this very thread within minutes of it starting in September 2022 and suggested this is a perfect opportunity to make things right with his customers and either expedite the shipment or get their money back so he'd be praised for his fairness rather than looking like a scammer.

But as usual he always starts out by saying "Here's the thing..." and then goes off in the wrong direction about himself and how people mistreat him and acts like he's always innocent and not doing anything wrong. And on that point I truly believe he thinks he has done nothing wrong. There's no capacity to recognize stealing from others because so far it works.

As in this thread started more than 13 months ago and this is the 268th comment and he's yet to show us how he can make right a customer complaint. Same problem with the people helping him when it comes to design and manufacture.

And how do you think that the person who loaned him a Plug-in Lithium upgrade pack for testing felt when he got this mass email in his inbox:

--------------------------------------------------------

1f749337-79da-4bce-9530-fe8befd68859.png

#270 PriusCamper, Oct 16, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  11. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Have you ever thought about writing fiction novels? I only ask because you are quite creative... For someone to feel so... entitled to share what they think is actually happening as if it's what's really happening in real life...

and huh.. loaned.. battery.. what the what! You do realize, that just because you type it, doesn't make any of your words true... you do know that, right?

Well, the cool part is... I know all your words are hibbity hip hop mumbo jumbo and you clearly want to feel superior to me or something but, the day will be upon us soon when you realize the level of buffoonery that went into in your words towards me and when you are ready ill accept your apology!

now, begone and keep my name out ya mouth!

also... just because you don't see what your expectations believe I should be doing, that doesn't mean im out here stealing anything... smdh.. who hurt you? honestly? did someone scam you in the past? did someone physically harm you and you are still holding on to the feeling because I am here if you need to talk!

#271 black_jmyntrn, Oct 17, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
  12. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I love how it's perfectly fine for you all to just type whatever comes to mind regarding whatever it is I do, just because I post to share to enlighten others?

For you to speak on things that you dont know about... we don't exchange words other than on this forum and because you see an email and assume I'm trying to do anything but good vibe things, with any company speaks volumes to whatever you have going on in your life!

So before you speak about me and what I do... maybe you should think about it as whatever your imagination comes up with, it is incorrect!

upload_2023-10-17_14-21-13.png

You keep trying to speak on my relationships and business dealings as if you are my executive admin and know the details when you don't. How is that okay? Go somewhere and do something positive with your time and make sure it doesn't involve me. please and thank you. he's basically my neighbor you little _____. every time you speak on things you know nothing about I just sit here puzzled.

You can not like me all you want, for the love of a Prius, stop lying and speaking about me! Fucked up part, voices like yours and that JCuppyCake who never done business only read others who have never done business after the more than business average complaints were posted after delays... and yet, because you do not see all of the parts that have shipped, nor hear from people who waited and received their order... I'm a crook? So says the guy running around the internet lying about me! heh, the nerve!

13. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    and before you say that picture is photoshopped.. go ask him if it's real or not. Ask him what I asked him about the Gen 2 battery I am only doing it for myself and my own car, just figured, that if it works, others could do it themselves. But, I jumped the gun, these PIP modules and battery packs, in general, are basically hard to come by. Most people who purchase from the auctions don't even buy PIP vehicles/parts. Ask him what I asked about buying in with him so I can stock the same amount as he in my fulfillment center for fast shipping... so, yeah, before you think to speak on me, no.. actually... EVERYBODY ELSE WHO HAS READ THIS FAR...

Anything you read Camper type about me, if you don't see my reply and agree, or just don't see my reply, that means I haven't seen it and whatever he typed is false information!

14. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Johnny Cakes likes this.
  15. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Oh snap, it’s getting real. o_O:whistle:

16. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Have you Googled my name and then clicked images to see the mug shots of those who share a similar name? Separately, did you know, Travis Kalanick faced failures with previous startups before co-founding Uber? I am also not sure why that link has any relevance, the federal statute of limitations is 18 USC 3282 and I would like to think this nation's people are good at ensuring those who do wrong receive swift justice. Right?

I mean, wouldn't you think someone wouldn't use a name that was burned to start a company if they were trying to hide something?

17. black_jmyntrn

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Real Looney!

[​IMG]

18. V Sport Wagon

V Sport Wagon Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I was thinking this follows more closely an old Disney cartoon than Looney Tunes.

Attached Files:

19. PTS

PTS Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    #279 PTS, Oct 17, 2023
  20. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Deflection. A simple "it wasn't me, it was one of those others with similar name" would be appropriate, if true.

I'm unsure how the federal criminal statute of limitations has any relevance to state matters, or federal civil matters.

I'm also unsure why any innocent person would bring up a statue of limitations in their first response. It sounds more like an indirect admission of guilt.

#280 fuzzy1, Oct 17, 2023
    PriusCamper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.