1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buying a 06 at 143k. Will it last 5 more years?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by reaisan, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Jaquimo

Jaquimo Paraglider, Prius glider...

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Personally I think that to enjoy the vehicle is most important. It is so different to the regular vehicles that I grew up with. Secondly I would recommend reading all the threads about the GenII on this forums, especially the stickies. Then you should have a good idea of what to expect from your vehicle. That is what I did and I enjoy my vehicle just as much as my wife who gets in and just drive it. Most, if not all of the questions about the GenII Prius have already been asked and answered on this forum and the members of PriusChat are always willing to assist if you have any unanswered questions. Welcome and enjoy.

imOCD4a_prius likes this.
  2. imOCD4a_prius

imOCD4a_prius Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    THANKS FOR REPLYING :) DJ

3. ursle

ursle Gas miser

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The mileage isn't the problem, the carfax rear end accident is, and not answering back your location is another, lot's of prii are going thru 300,000miles with vigilant maintaince, best car on the road, I have an '06 with 110,000 you can buy, no accidents, lot's of upgrades, but you need to read your thread to learn about the car.

4. imOCD4a_prius

imOCD4a_prius Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    *** please define or better yet, share w/ me the correct webpage (URL) that you call the THREAD for my 2007 4-wheel "DREAM MACHINE." Would you also kindly instruct me as to HOW to post a statement/? so ALL my fellow members woujld see it ?? THANK YOU :) DJ 322mi with 3 cliks left on the gas gauge. (Thank You, Lord...& thanks to my financial backer).