1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buying a Prius Without Angst

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Papagena, Mar 28, 2004.

?
  1. Buy it in April from the rude people

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Walk away and order it, having to wait 7 more months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tyrilla

Tyrilla New Member

I got my Prius in 6 weeks, exactly what I ordered. There were floor mats in the car, I had not ordered them, but paid for them. On the Toyota survey, I mentioned this, plus the fact that the salesman didn't know much about the Prius. The dealership called me shortly after that, sent me a check for the floor mats and told me to keep them. I will replace them, since white fabric floormats aren't a great idea in winter here, but still was pleased about this. They also gave me a year's free oil changes and check ups, with a reduced price tire rotation.
    When I had questions about the NAV system, they had me bring it in and showed me how to use it. And this week, they helped me set up my bluetooth phone, no charge. (I read the wrong section of the owner's manual.)
    I paid MSRP so this is by far the most expensive car I have owned, but I love the car and am pleased with the dealer.

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Good dealer! Even if you had to pay for the mats, they seem attentive to their customers.