1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Call me silly, but I am NOT waiting on 5,000 miles

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Signboy, Nov 28, 2005.

1. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Well, after an extensive search for Dukeberry, FL, ....seems that our little polluter also lists a phony location.

My wife is right as always....

TROLL

somebody should ping him the next time he is on....and find that jerk.

2. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I agree with what was said earlier. That is, that even though the goofball who started it is just pulling our chain, that it's a useful topic and we've put a lot of useful information in to it. Just ignore him because he's just trying to get a reaction out of as many people as he can. He's probably some "real Americans buy American" type who works at a American car dealership or an auto parts store and drives a POS Ford pickup that he bought used ten years ago. I know a guy like that and he's not worth hanging out with, much less paying attention to. We're part of the future and he's part of the past. I laugh at his posts because I know he's just full of sh*t and shouldn't be taken seriously. :lol:

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Well, whether or not Signboy's first post was legit, that last one was clearly a troll. He knows how we feel about the environment here, so would not have made a statement like that in good faith. He made it just to rile us, and given that, it could be false as likely as true. For all we know, he doesn't even have a car.

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Nope. Never studied philosophy. But I've taken nonviolence training, and a seminar in nonviolent communication. You learn the importance of respecting the other person's legitimate interests. I've also participated in nonviolent action, and so put the training into practice.

I now think that Signboy is a troll (after his last post) but a troll is a person, and probably hurting a great deal if the best way he can find to pass his time is to come on a chat board and try to get people angry at him.