1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Callin all spectra blue mica owners!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pandora, Mar 6, 2008.

1. rochesteruser

rochesteruser Cruzin' in Rochester MN

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Pandora that is what I have. And it is indeed a very difficult color to get in the Touring Model with fully loaded package 6. But I have to say, I get all kinds of compliments when I pull into the gas station, mall or restaurant. Everyone seems to really love it. Call around. Someone near you will have one available.

2. GreenIsGood

GreenIsGood New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    As with so many things in life, it's all about the timing. We learned a valuable lesson about finding a really hard-to-get car (my husband's toy) over the past year, when he finally heard about a major Mazda dealership through an online forum and ordered his car through this dealer's very helpful internet sales department.

This particular dealership has a lot of Mazda sales clout and was able to get the car for us in a few months. Of course, we had to go out to Philadelphia to get it but had fun driving it home :)

When it came time for me to finally choose my Prius in October (we'd been on the fence with the usual "should we wait until redesign in 2009" stuff), we went to a major Toyota dealership in Pittsburgh and found its incoming inventory included exactly what we wanted.

Except for the touring part, and that wasn't a huge issue.

Took delivery less than three weeks later.

This same dealership, I might add, does some Mazda sales as well but didn't have the clout to locate an MX-5 PRHT. (If you really want to read hair-pulling tales of frustration, check out the Miata forums and see what some of these people have gone through to find their cars).