1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Camera Advice

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, Feb 28, 2009.

1. TimBikes

TimBikes New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My comments in CAPS.

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm kinda partial to my Fuji point-and-shoot. It's ideal for klutzy folks like me who don't want to get into partial derivatives and transforms just to take a quick photo. It helps I only paid $140 for it

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think that's good advice. And yea, 4/3rds... I knew that 2/3 didn't seem quite right.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i have a pretty good mini DV that does pretty good HD video now, so got that covered.

as far as the weight thing goes. my son, who wont sit still for anything really, (we have tried!!) a typical meal goes like this, he runs up, he takes a bite (he no longer allows us to feed him, he has to do it himself) then runs off and does something like grab a toy, his pacifier, or just climbs up on to the couch runs to the other side and jumps off. then he comes back, takes another bite, then off to do something else. iow, what ever calories he takes in, does not stay with him simply because he burns it up almost immediately

anyway, all this means that posing him simply does not work. our only real option to getting a pic of him is to do it while he is moving, that is why the fast shutter, no delay camera is needed.

for anyone who is interested, although the website listed the D-60 special as ending 02/28. i ordered it on the 2nd same price $699.99 (758.79 after taxes) from Costco.com. only difference was the Feb special provided a free 2 GB memory card. the March special provides a free camera case.