1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

camping--inverter power from auxiliary battery--need guidance

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Ray Moore, Mar 24, 2013.

1. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Are you, by any chance, assuming that other posters have enabled the same notification options that you have?

In your post, I do not see that you made any use of the forum feature that would notify the earlier poster.

My own post was not a complaint, just an attempt to clarify an existing forum feature that will allow you to ping an earlier poster, if that's what you want to do.

2. Haschwalt

Haschwalt Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    He was pinged by quoting him. It's a standard feature in forum software. Whether he'll get an email notification or not I do not know - but I assume that probably over 90% of users have email notification on by default upon account creation.

3. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thank you for the explanation of what's a standard feature in forum software.

In this forum software, if you quote me, and I sign in later and feel like checking my alerts, your having quoted me will be visible in the list.

It will not send me an email notification. Maybe it will send one to livingandlearning. I don't know what options he or she elected to set.