1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can anyone explain why Hillary is slipping in the Polls?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, May 3, 2007.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ May 3 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]434787[/snapback]</div>
    Once again you reveal your narrowmindedness and defective thinking:

It's entirely possible that she doesn't care who Bill has sex with. Not everyone is a narrow-minded sexual prude, totally wound up in the religion of sex-is-dirty. Maybe she and Bill have an open marriage and permit each other a little variety. Or maybe they have long since separated for all romantic purposes and remain married for convenience. I once knew a woman who said she could never be satisfied with just one man, and that being the case, would never ask her husband to devote himself to her alone. Or maybe she made him pay for his indescretions in some non-public way, considering that divorce would hurt her own aspirations.

You display surprising little imagination, for someone who has shown himself capable of inventing all sorts of lies to spew right and left about any public figure to the left of Rush Limbaugh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill60546 @ May 3 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]434887[/snapback]</div>
    I've been accused of being too far to the left. So I'm actually please to see someone further to the left than I am. I thank you for making me look moderate. I would not vote for Stalin. Not even if he was running against the Shrub. You've made me feel like a real middle-of-the-road mainstream American. I like that. :)

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ May 3 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]435029[/snapback]</div>
    The issue of a married man having an extra-martial relationship has little to do with the sexual act. Just as Bill Clinton's impeachment had little to do with a Blow Job in the Oval Office. He broke a solemn promise and he lied.

Wildkow

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hycamguy07 @ May 3 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]434734[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ May 3 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]434932[/snapback]</div>
    Not funny and quite vulgar.

4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ May 3 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]435061[/snapback]</div>
    <div align="center"> :rolleyes: My bad, but you got to agree that is some package, eh!?! :rolleyes: </div>

5. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ May 3 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]435045[/snapback]</div>
    And it has nothing to do with the public. Criticising Hillary for not divorcing him is terribly narrowminded. She chose not to, and it's nobody's business but theirs.

6. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I thought the right was against divorce...out with the old, in with the new.

7. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ May 3 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]435176[/snapback]</div>
    Dr Berman isnt alone in being narrow minded.Im seeing quite a few liberal women who are not supporting Hillary at this time.
    One admitted it had to do with how Hillary approached her marital problems.I think some others may be affected subconsciously.
    I want universal health care and Hillary is the one who will make it happen.Thats what scares the hell out of the Republicans.I also want Bill as first lady.

8. scargi01

scargi01 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mojo @ May 3 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]435210[/snapback]</div>
    So if a liberal woman doesn't support HC she is narrow minded? Why is it narrow minded to not agree with how she handled the public maritial issues? Do these women have a right to their own opinion or are they required to fall in line when given their marching orders? Maybe they don't care about the BJ, but are put off by her acceptance of Bill's behavior for what appears to be reasons of personal gain.

9. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ May 3 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]435176[/snapback]</div>
    Daniel, show me where I did that please.

Wildkow

10. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Wildkow
    I think she just found them! <div align="center"> [attachmentid=7833]

[attachmentid=7838]</div>
    [/quote]

A Friend actually gave me an exact Scaasi copy of that black Scaasi Dress Hillary is wearing, as a joke. For some reason I have held on to it.

If she wins, I will wear it. (It is not me at all)

11. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05_SilverPri @ May 3 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]435237[/snapback]</div>
    I guess your correct,Dr Berman is the narrow minded one.But he may not be alone in his opinion.

12. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(huskers @ May 3 2007, 07:05 PM) [snapback]435191[/snapback]</div>
    Any straw, to attack someone they don't like. But you bring up a good point. Except that with Berman there's no consistency. He's like a defective steam boiler that when it cracks goes off in all directions, sending random shards of scrap metal everywhere. Or like a mynah bird, that chatters constantly, but its words have no real meaning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ May 3 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]435274[/snapback]</div>
    Not you. It was Berman who insisted that if Hillary were really "strong" she'd have divorced Bill

13. 1x1

1x1 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    1. Because she's a woman
    2. Because her husband got a BJ in the White House
    3. Because she voted yes on invading Iraq

IMHO, she's the best qualified, most honest and most genuine candidate out there. She's my first choice. I'd love to see another Clinton/Gore ticket. Obama speaks well and shakes everyone's hand, but that's about it.

I don't think America's yet ready to put a white woman or a black man in the White House but anything's better than the Inc./K-St liars we currently have. I just hope the elections are fair for a change.

14. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ May 4 2007, 07:44 AM) [snapback]435417[/snapback]</div>
    Ok, well you were replying to my post so I was wondering what you were talking about.

Wildkow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1x1 @ May 4 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]435576[/snapback]</div>
    Editing by me, and now I can agree with you. :) We are talking about a politician right? :lol: By far the most interesting primary will be the democratic and probably the best venue for being schooled in politics and the election process. I think if Hillary would select Colin Powell for her VP there would be no stopping the pair gaining the Whitehouse in 08. Schuttlebutt is that they have a close working relationship. I would definetly consider that ticket but she still has to come a bit further right for me to sign on without reservations.

Wildkow

15. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

Bilary is a Terrorist.

No Seriously - if Bilary is president - say goodbye to one or more major cities via dirty bomb.

*waves*

BigMahma

16. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think she'd have a *much* better chance if she dressed like Segolene Royale.

As far as Bill Clinton goes, he was a rat to do what he did. He shamed his Wife, and tarnished the career of a colleague, too...and none of it was her fault!

17. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 17 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]444529[/snapback]</div>
    Do you honestly think any other potential candidate would have any power to stop such an attack? The whole world knows that an attack with a dirty bomb is coming - we just don't know when. To even suggest that one candidate would cause more attacks or be more inept at stopping them is ridiculous.

18. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ May 18 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]444817[/snapback]</div>
    No - it's not.

She would be a wimp on our policies. She would pull out of Iraq - she would not goto war with Iran, she would wait until we got hit.. and then do NOTHING .. just like her husband Bill (i.e. Cole Bombing)

If Iran continues to develop nuclear fuel with no opposition - game over.

Anyway -

I think of this war like Baseball - there is the home team - and the visiting team.

If we aren't playing ball over there - we will be playing ball over here.

19. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 18 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]444865[/snapback]</div>
    Funny how these guys blame Clinton for failing to prevent the bombing of the USS Cole, but conveniently forget who was president on 9/11! I'll give you a hint, bigmahma- he went on vacation on his ranch in TEXAS after the Presidential Daily Briefing titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." was delivered to him.

20. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 18 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]444865[/snapback]</div>
    I think you're confused... you just described the Bush Administration! during his time in office, we've lost political influence around the globe. We've squandered billions of dollars in Iraq instead of balancing the budget and paying down the national debt (a policy of Bush's, i might add...). He sat around and waited until we got hit, and then, instead of going after the bad guys, he attacked a country with NO TIES to the terrorists.

Explain this "game over"... If Iran manages to make a nuke, do they have a delivery system to get it here? no. Would they be stupid enough to launch it here? no, because they'd literally be wiped off the face of the the Earth long before we shot down their missile.

As for your baseball analogy... what about all the other teams? I'm talking about the ones that have been sitting at home taking steroids for the past few years and are already on their way here. The ones who don't give a rats behind what we do in Iraq, so long as we're doing it there and not in their back yard.