1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can anyone help me locate the different inputs on navigation?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by MagnusAG99, Apr 13, 2017.

1. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This is my navigation system, it's from Matsushita Electric (Panasonic). It's different then the denso versions in US versions. Anyone know anything about these? I know the blue wire is a gvif from the parking assist, but I don't know anything more.

Attached Files:

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Can you get to the wiring diagram on toyota-tech.eu ? I'm sure that would get you the fastest answers, if you can.

A caution: the connector letter-number designations (L38, etc.) are not necessarily consistent from any one model year to the next ... they seem to just be generated anew for each model's edition of the wiring diagram, just by grouping all the connectors in that model's wire harness into some categories (the letter in the designation is vaguely mnemonic for a functional unit in the car, though how they got L for radio or audio or navigation is beyond me), and starting over from 1 in each group. So, those designations are useful for saying what connector you mean when you and someone else are looking at the same diagram, but they fall short of being universally common connector IDs.

-Chap

MagnusAG99 likes this.
  3. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    after looking at toyota-tech.eu i found out these, but still some missing.. guess its just a to big project to find out which one the camera originally sits in-

Attached Files: