1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can I use the Moto E815's voice dialing?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Dylan, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Dylan

Dylan New Member

I just got my '06 Prius with all the electronic goodies. I thought I wouldn't care about address book transfer because I assumed that the Prius would work like my BT headset. When I press the connect button on my headset, it initiates the phone's excellent voice recognition capability and that's how I dial. It seems the Prius doesn't do this - the car wants to dial the number. Is there a way I can make this work? Pressing the voice dial button on the phone also does nothing.

If there is no solution I'm very disappointed. Having to visually choose the number on my phone is a real step backwards in safety and convenience.

2. joecraw

joecraw Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dylan @ Jan 8 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]186117[/snapback]</div>

I am in the same situation with my Razr. I am very disappointed that I can't use my phone's voice dialing. I choose this phone because I loved the voice dialing and bluetooth and now the Prius won't let me take advantage of it.
    Did you ever get your phone's voice dialing to work?

Joe