1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can install fog lights on Prius c Three?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by priusmatty, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Masterloc

Masterloc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Yeah, I read that thread, it was for the old prius. Not sure if 2015 prius uses the same wiring diagram. And they're talking like electricians. I am not.

From my understanding, all I need to do is ground pin 27 with the switch, but since my switch has 3 cables. not sure how to wire it correctly.

2. CSuirp

CSuirp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hey all. I want to install fog lights in my used 2014 Prius C trim 3. I called the dealer where the car was first bought and they said fog light wiring is not prewired for my car. So...i bought a kit off ebay but the wiring harness portion looks different than the ones described in Auer's installation instructions (see attachments). Auer's instructions mention 3 wires to push through the firewall into the cabin (a red, a white/gray, a red). I don't see those on this harness. I'm also missing T-taps. My question to u guys is where can i buy just the wiring harness that is made for this car or can i rig this one somehow (the relay on this one is 12v 30amp). Ty.

Attached Files: