1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

CAN-view features

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Frank Hudon, Mar 2, 2006.

?
  1. graphs and colors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OBD11 and MG temps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona

ummif you are unhappy with the black and white conversion when the headlights are on, you can turn off that function in the setup screen.

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Norm what will be more difficult the OBDII mod or the 12v system mod? I upgraded my soldering iron and picked up some prototype boards from Radio Shack as well as components, and started bringing my skills back up to speed from my college days when I made most of my own stereo gear, and yes it involved tubes. I then got some electronic kits from the hobby and the Scout store to build and they all worked. Radio Shack has a limited supply of components and do not meet the specs for the 12 system monitor modification. The only place locally that I might get the parts is an electronics shop that is you basic 9-5 M-F sort of place so I will have to wait till I have a day off. I think I will get a few extra parts and another prototype board and "build" the mod a few times before I pull the CAN View out from under the seat. On a scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty of the two modifications?