1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can View from a Tech's point of view

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by IFixEm, Jan 27, 2006.

1. IFixEm

IFixEm New Member

Wow. No kidding, just Wow. I got to see HDrygas and DaveinOly's cars in action last weekend. If toyota would have installed this at the factory I would have no need for a scan tool. This is a very cool toy, and a highly utilitarian tool for those willing to learn a little to use it. Very nice product Norm. Norm, any intrest in building a one off for an IS300? I'd buy it at any price.
    Regards, Mike

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    great. now that you've gone and said that, my DH is going to flat-out DEMAND one of his own. sigh...

3. joelparks

joelparks New Member

And why shouldn't he have one? It is cool

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    it is pretty awesome and galaxee... take my advice... pretend the flash unit is NOT a separate option. getting a CANVIEW without the flasher will only double your shipping charges when you order them separately and you will get the flasher. for the price, its well worth the money.

since ive had my CANVIEW, ive updated it a half dozen times and each time the CANVIEW just gets better and better and better...

its like Christmas EVERY week!!

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    sure it's cool, but we're not exactly rich. a few hundred bucks is a lot at the moment.

and dave, thanks for the heads up. will remember that when we do eventually pick one up.