1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Canada's Labor Union is Anti-Semitic and proud of it

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonnycat26

Jonnycat26 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jayman @ Jun 2 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]264919[/snapback]</div>
    Well, there's at least one American over here who knows that there were more Canadian and British troops on the Normandy beaches than Americans. Not everyone thinks Canadians are pushovers and appeasers. In fact, I doubt many Americans, except dumberman thinks Canadians are pro-terror.

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jayman @ Jun 2 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]264919[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks jayman- I didn't reply to this jerk, because every time I attempted to compose a response, I was unable to control my temper. I'm glad you took him to task.
    I've been to Canada many times, and it's a great country. And we're not all assholes down here.

3. compchat57

compchat57 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 2 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]264617[/snapback]</div>
    Daniel,

When you reject the G-d of Israel then you are no longer Jewish. You say you are an atheist? Then you could not marry a religious Jewish girl nor could you become a citizen of Israel. You sir are not Jewish by any definition of the word except for genetics.

Claiming that the government of Israel is "racist and oppresive" is definetly anti-semetic. Nothing worse then a self hating Jew who cannot stand is heritage (or his parents).

Jews just want to live in peace but are surrounded by a sea of angry arabs who want to drive them into the sea (and I don't mean in a prius). Had the arabs not repeatedly attacked them (and then lost 3 wars) Israel would not have the borders they have today.

Yes I think those Canadians are anti-semetic. I think you are anti-semetic. I think that Hitler would have given you the honor of leading the Jews to the Gas chambers (then he would shoot you in the head too because of your "jewish" roots).

4. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

You shouldn't play the Hitler card unless you're willing to bear the consequences of some real ugliness.

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Jun 3 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]265083[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

wow, lots of rampid personal attacks in this thread, i just HAVE to join in!

i'm really starting to not want my Prius anymore.

seriously.

by owning that car, i'm labeled what a lot of "people" are on this forum: scummy, angry, liberals, that give total justification to the whole concept of "Gestapo". I used to think that concept was bad, until i came to this forum, and concluded that some multi-cellular organisms should really be supressed in one way or another, there are voices that should not be heard, but rather muffled by a hand of reason. There is sooo much anti-Americanism/internal terrorist sympathizers and anti-Catholics here, it makes me wonder if there should be a link to AL JEZERRA here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, REAL terrorism is the liberal influence so proudly displayed by some real scum sucking maggots on here. Maggots that must be stepped on and pulverized into a milky paste, or sprayed with RAID and BURNED along with the rotting, infected, corpses they inhabit. I tell you though, I love it when what I read on here gets me so sick, the bile starts coming up my throat, for I know I'm about to throw up all over you liberal scumbags.

7. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Jun 3 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]265083[/snapback]</div>
    There have been so many references to Hitler and Nazis in FHOP lately that I wonder if this forum should be called HitlerChat instead of PriusChat. One dipshit moron in particular (who shall remain nameless) had the audacity to compare me to Goebbels.

There have been a lot of egregious acts committed by some pretty bad people, but nothing comes close to the execution of six million people. There are only a few people (Pol Pot, for instance) who should even be mentioned in the same breath as Hitler. Of course, when you hear idiots like Rick Santorum making statements in the news comparing Democrats to Hitler, its no wonder the same rhetoric is spouted by some of the dimwits in PC (and yes, right-wingers, I object just as strenuously to comparisons of,say, Bush or Cheney to Hitler).

I can't think of anything more offensive than the Hitler comparison. Not only is it a horrible insult, but it demeans the victims of the Holocaust. This is one of the most tragic and inhuman events in our history, and it should not be blithely regarded. I would hope that people are capable of at least a bare minimal level of civil discourse without descending into that garbage talk.

8. powrfuel

powrfuel New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 3 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]265111[/snapback]</div>

LARKINMJ...DITTO WHAT HE SAID...AND TWICE OVER

9. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(compchat57 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]265028[/snapback]</div>
    As noted, I am Jewish by one of the three definitions. Religion also is only one of the three.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(compchat57 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]265028[/snapback]</div>
    I do not hate myself and I do not hate other Jews. I do disagree with your politics, and I oppose the filthy, racist treatment of the Palestinian people by the government of israel. Your assertion that my politics of peace makes me anti-semitic, is rude, insulting, offensive, short-sighted, and narrow-minded.
    Indeed, there is a significant peace movement in Israel, of Jews who, like me and most of my family, oppose the racist policies of the government of Israel.

Everyone wants to live in peace. The split is between people who believe that the path to peace is respect for the rights of all people, and those who believe that peace can only come by killing all your enemies. I believe that only by recognizing the legitimate rights and aspirations of the Palestinians can peace ever be achieved in the Middle East. You seem to believe that only by killing all the Arabs can Israel have peace.

10. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Here's where I stand:
    If we allow the abusive, personal attacking, non-productive, elementary, troglo-presentient BULLSHIT that's been spreading like wildfire on this forum turning it into yet another Y! board or Edmunds board, we ruin the experience for every single intelligent individual who comes here to a piece of civility and informational exchange.

On the other hand, if we attempt to limit what people are allowed to say, it simply makes more work for us. I have no intentions of pre-screening every one of the hundreds of posts that are created every single day on this board. But as it turns out, I end up reading them all anyway because I am continuously getting reports of misconduct, abusive behavior, and in this case, the very same ignorant and intolerant anti-semitic crap that got FHOP put on probation earlier in the year. Oh how quickly humans forget the past and are doomed to repeat it.

I did not accept the role of a Moderator do have to do actual work. I have a full-time job and receiving PC reports and acting on stuff is starting to take away from that job more than I care to think about. Not to mention that I check in during the evenings and on the weekends juat to make sure that things have not gotten out of hand or that I've received another reported post. Dammit people! I used to come to Priuschat to see what was in Hybrid News or to chat about alternative fuel events or engage in some lively banter with my international, multiparty, multireligious, intelligent friends. If you're looking for a good book this summer, I would like to suggest The Lord of the Flies because there are clearly two distinct groups of people who have taken over Priuschat and I for one wish the rest of you would go live on another island and fight until you kill yourselves.

I try - oh how I try - to play a light hand, sit back and see where things are going, and let people settle their differences. Sometimes I make suggestions and I think that perhaps I can sway a few people but it seems all to no avail. But you see, that's where I have the advantage. Having studied childhood behavior and childhood development and childhood psychology (Education Major) I know that you are all just a bunch of children portraying classic symptons of being chronically immature. And if I were your father I'd smack you all around a bit because you deserve it. At the very least, I'd make you look back at your actions to see if you are mature and intelligent enough to figure out for yourself what a stupid, petty little thing this is.

For those who have wasted time and energy on this topic and all similar topics and discussions, I'm going to throw out some rhetorical questions: what have you done to physically support your stance? What do you do other than spew this crap? How do you take a real stance and support your beliefs with real actions rather than just a bunch of anonymous internet flames filled with hate and 10-cent words? I respect people for what I SEE them doing and not in the worthless words they heard on the radio or looked up on wikipedia. Actions are priceless people, I can buy a dictionary for less than ten bucks.If you truly believe in the stuff you are writing, go out and DO something and stop wasting your time here doing nothing.

Here's what I've learned being a Mod: I should bite my tongue for fear of people thinking that we're trying to steer the course of the board; I shouldn't tell people what I really think about them because then the Mods are hateful; I shouldn't take heavy-handed actions because that's just tyranical.

Well this time I've had enough. If I've offended you and you think that this whole rant was written exclusively about you than you are equally as vain as you are stupid. My liberal friends have insulted my conservative friends who have insulted my Jewish friends who have offended my other friends. All to the point that I'm starting to not care. But perhaps that's where I differ: I do care and I'm finally stepping in after waiting to see if you would be able to settle your differences. But now I'm starting to understand that you hate each other because you're more alike than you are different and that bothers you. Embrace your ignorance and intolerance. Rejoice in your Xenophobia because that's what is bringing you togheter.

It doesn't happen often and it shouldn't have to happen, but I've had enough; I've spoken my mind; I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.