1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

CanBus connection for China Android Headunit

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Michciu94, May 22, 2022.

1. Michciu94

Michciu94 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    View attachment 226509 View attachment 226510 View attachment 226511 View attachment 226512
    Hello.

I’ve bought CanBus Android Head Unit 2GB for Prius 2 at the AliExpress and I had some problems which seller don’t help so maybe someone here will. Here is Ali info:
    US $118.18 54% Off | ZUIDID Carplay Autoradio 2 din Android 10 For Toyota Prius 20 2003-2009 Car Radio Multimedia Video Player GPS Navigation Stereo.

1. I have problem with CanBus - the steering wheel control work but other function like ac, control amplifier etc don’t. Maybe someone have this radio and know how to connect all?
    2. I have noise in speakers when just start Android and don’t know if it is normal?
    3. Mic is very queit even when I connected external one

maybe someone can help?

2. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    1. It sounds like your CAN-BUS cable likely does not have the 68Ω resistor which is required to correctly terminate the CAN-BUS. If you search this site for 68 Ohm resistor you will likely pull up at least one thread with the details of what you need to do.

I don't have any information in regard to your other questions.

3. Michciu94

Michciu94 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I put resistor and original AC control works but i cant connect CanBus to Andorid Head unit. Steering wheel controls works but I cant control amplifier by Head unit or maybe Prius 2 cant do that ?