1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can't figure out my trim level. HELPPP!!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Olivia Pierce, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Olivia Pierce

Olivia Pierce New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all! I have a 2011 Toyota Prius on which I am trying to figure out the trim. I am by no means incompetent and understand a good bit about cars but I can't seem to figure out something so simple so I'm turning to you guys. So here is my problem: On my title/car renewal slips, it always says it's a III, however, my car has the leatherette seats, which were something I thought were exclusive to the IV and V. The car, however, doesn't have the garage door opener which I believe is standard on the IV and not an option for adding to the III. To make things even more complicated, I have the on board handsfree system, an option for the IV but not for the III and I also have heated seats for the driver and passenger seats, something that appears to be only for the V! Please help guys I'm considering selling this one to upgrade to a newer version and I really want to know the actually trim so I can get all that its worth. Thanks for your time!

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Ask your insurance agent or company. They know what it is from your VIN number. That's how they set their rates and apply discounts for safety equipment, etc.

3. bhtooefr

bhtooefr Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Or there's always contacting Toyota... I think if you add the car to your profile on the Toyota Owners site, it'll even tell you that info.

chadv likes this.