1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can't select portable player

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by DrowningGirl, Apr 20, 2015.

1. DrowningGirl

DrowningGirl Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have a 2010 Prius IV with Nav system and I'm having trouble connecting my phone to Bluetooth to stream music. I recently damaged my iPhone and had it replaced so now my car needs to be paired with the new phone in order to play music. I've successfully paired my phone to the Bluetooth under the phone menu and can make and receive phone calls. It says it's connected in the Bluetooth menu on my phone.

However, when I go onto the audio menu to select portable player and select my phone it says connecting, but won't connect. It just hangs there forever, sometimes eventually saying it was unsuccessful and other times nothing until I give up and stop trying.

I've tried going in and removing all the phones and adding my new phone again several times. When I go into the audio menu it still says it's connected to my husbands phone, which is not in the car and I've already deleted it from the phone menu. I think maybe that means it's still trying to connect to my old phone, since my husbands phone is also still listed for some reason.

How do I get it to forget these phones and recognize my new phone?