1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

cargo cover

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by paphillyman, Mar 15, 2013.

1. paphillyman

paphillyman Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just got a 2006 prius and the cargo cover is missing , after reading over this site and doing some searches , I came across a site that sells parts from salvage cars ( car-port.com ) . My question is what year Prius will fit the 2006 , is it from 2005 to 2009 or different, also is I have a bisque interior and they have beige or tan cargo cover ya think thats the right color ? I am really learning alot just reading from all the posts and answers here , thanks Gregg

2. desmondlee

desmondlee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    If I am not mistaken, all cargo covers are interchangable with the gen II Prius (2003-2009)

3. BritBug

BritBug Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have one for my car that I guarantee I will never use, took it out the first day I got it. It's a little worn from the last owner, I barely looked at it though. It was in my 2005 and is beige. I see them selling on eBay for ~$100, I had no idea it was worth that! PM me if you want to buy it, make an offer or whatever, I think I'm going to list it on eBay now..

Also to answer your question, while browsing eBay's completed listings, I saw that gen II do have the same cargo covers.