1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cargo Mat Fit

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by rogerv, Mar 15, 2012.

1. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I bought the OEM 2012 Hatchback Cargo Mat rather than wait for a specific mat made for the Plug-in, as I don't want to risk getting the carpet dirty or stained in the meanwhile. The fit isn't exact, but very close. There is an area on the right fenderwell where the mat won't quite lie flat, which doesn't bother me. But if that would keep you awake at night, you should probably wait for one made for the Plug-in.:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. billinmd

billinmd Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    The mat has been a lifesaver in my 2010 non-plug in.

3. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I've got one issue with hatch mats: flip down the back seats and there goes your fit, LOL. With various cars over the years I spread a cheap blanket over the area. More flexible.

4. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I rarely have had the need to lower the seats over the last eight years with my two Gen IIs, but have used a plastic tarp for those occasions. My concern is more for day to day stuff from the grocery store or the nursery. No matter how careful I am to put down the plastic sheets they give you at Home Depot, I manage to get planter mix or fertilizer shifting down to the floor. Oh, for the days when I had a truck for that kind of thing!:rolleyes:

5. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Well, it looks pretty sharp ;) And there's a lot of voltage lurking under there, envious.