1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cargo net - horizontal / floor / spider - is there an OEM Accessory?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by prmp945, Apr 1, 2019.

1. prmp945

prmp945 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi all,

Is there an OEM cargo net accessory for the Gen 3 that goes across the floor? In other words, NOT the "envelope" style cargo net that is installed vertically, but the style that goes across the floor. Here is a link to one in the Priuschat store that looks like what I am talking about:

Spider Cargo Net for 2010-2015 Toyota Prius - OEM - PriusChat Shop

Is there an OEM part like this? If so, what is the part number? I have searched the usual sources for part numbers but can't find it, and my local dealer says they don't have a part number for it either.

There are lots of aftermarket versions of these nets but they are cheaply made whereas the Toyota "envelope" cargo net is very well made and I would expect the floor version to be the same.

Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks!

2. QuantumFireball

QuantumFireball Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
  3. Seamaster

Seamaster Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    I've got that net (bought it for my old third generation Prius). Great quality, now in its ninth year of stopping my shopping going everywhere.

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  5. prmp945

prmp945 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks, Jimbo. But the nets in those links are not OEM accessories. Personally, I don't bother with non-genuine parts and accessories as the quality is just not there in most cases. I'm still wondering what the OEM part number is for the floor net!

6. Seamaster

Seamaster Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    PZ416-J0340-ZA, see QF's post above, I bought mine direct from Toyota in the UK.