1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter | Coupon + Opinions

Discussion in 'OBDII iPhone App' started by BLNT, Mar 11, 2020.

1. BLNT

BLNT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Anyone looking to get an OBD2 bluetooth adapter to diagnose, turn off/on features in their Prius, wait until Friday. I will have a coupon code on the Carista adapter.

Anyone who have used Carista adapter with any apps, can you share your experience what have you used it for exactly and is it good?

2. RRxing

RRxing Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I've used it with the Carista, Dr. Prius, and OBD Fusion apps on my iPhone. No issues with any of them, other than it takes some time (more than a minute or two) to read the data from the car to the app.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Bought Carista dongle on sale 30% off at Amazon during last Black Friday sale. I still have not opened the package. LOL

4. atown636

atown636 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I use carista with dr pruis. I wish dr pruis gave me stats (Water temp, engine RPM, O2 sensor voltage, etc..) on the ICE as well as the HV battery. Maybe it does, and i haven't found it, Ive only been using the app for 3 weeks. Seems to run fine, unfortunately the majority of the features that I wanted don't exist for the 2 gen prius.