1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carista Question?

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Amy In Wyoming, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Amy In Wyoming

Amy In Wyoming Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    So, based on another thread, I found the Carista OBD2 plug in and app and am happy to say I have turned my reverse beeping into a single beep, and I am ever so happy.

However, I was sure that someone posted that they'd found an option to turn off the proximity warning when the car was stationary for a bit - I do not see this option in my listing.

Can anyone help me out?

Also - those who have made changes - anything else I should get changed before I have to cancel my free trial? (The $40 was totally worth it just to turn off the back up beeping!).

2. priuscatprimeguy

priuscatprimeguy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Screenshot_20170507-184932.png yup, the roll down all four windows by holding the unlock button on key fob. To roll all four windows back up you simply insert your metal key found in the key fob and insert into the driver's side door and twist counterclockwise. This will also automatically lock all four doors:D

#2 priuscatprimeguy, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  3. MNdriver

MNdriver Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks for posting this. I was also thinking of investing in this to turn off the beep. I was disappointed that they wouldn’t do it for me at my 6 month check up yesterday.