1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carpet bubble on left foot rest (driver's side)

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by tinawatson, Feb 19, 2013.

1. tinawatson

tinawatson New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The carpeted footrest on the left driver's side of my C has a bubbled/raised area on the left side, which causes my foot to roll inward uncomfortably. It feels wrong but it doesn't really look wrong, so I don't want to waste a trip over to the dealership if the area was just poorly designed. Can anyone tell me if their footrest accommodates the whole foot comfortably or if there is a raised area under the pinky toes? I'll see if I can get a picture.

2. X HCH2

X HCH2 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I've got the same lump. I'd like to have a sturdy dead pedal there. Hope someone has an answer.
    X

3. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    The lump is a dead pedal, just under the carpet. There is another thread on here somewhere with pictures... I just can't seem to find it right now.

4. Shibby

Shibby Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    That footrest is actually styrofoam. You may be able to pull the carpet and see what's causing the lump.

It would be awesome if a company developed something sturdier to replace the styrofoam.

ztanos likes this.
  5. RJphxC

RJphxC New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    If someone is able to find that other thread I would be interested in a solution for this too. My size 13 feet would like a solution to this problem.