1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Caught the body shop driving my Prius hard.....

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by 348, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I bought a fresh cap myself. Yeah I should have raked them over the coals, but that place was pretty nuts, sometimes you just give up.

They gave a set of lug nuts once, suppose we're even.

#41 Mendel Leisk, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. 348

348 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    The body shop sincerly apologized and offered to pay towards an extended warranty. It seems the car was driven twice to the detailer. I've never seen a MPG rating less than 38 on Enzo. And I live in a place with actuall 'cold-starts' and let the car idle for 15 mins or so on ocassion.

Attached Files:

3. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    They had your car detailed twice after repair work? :) Wow, very impressive and thats amazing customer service!(y)(y)(y) Most shops won't even wash your car post repair..

Plus they apologized for detailing your car twice. I'd thank them and kindly move along..:notworthy:

Or accept their offer to help pay for an extended warranty for putting 3 miles on the car...:sick:

Btw I love the Red Persona! Sharp! What work was actually done to it?

4. 348

348 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    It was only detailed once ( I think) The rear bumper cover thingy was replaced as it was backed into whike parked on the street. I declined the warranty as I do most all of my own maintenance and since Lithia screwed up the only oil change done on the car I have no faith in them. The point was to let them know I was pissed.