1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cell phone mount for 2010 prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by SAK, Jul 31, 2009.

1. JeffB7

JeffB7 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    III
    upload_2015-5-15_6-50-44.png

This simple concept is the best that I've ever used, and I've wasted a lot of money on the others. Look for it on ebay. The really good news is that this device puts your cell phone right in front of cooling air flow, which is good if you're running apps that make the battery warm up. A million Uber drivers can't all be wrong. More good news; it's cheap. US$4 with free shipping on ebay.

2. Lilpig

Lilpig Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I use mine through the case because I didn't like the idea of sticking the plate on the backside of my phone. YMMV depending on the case thickness but for a normal case it give a confident hold.

Rhinoruns likes this.
  3. Lilpig

Lilpig Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

That is a nice one too, the cooling would def be a plus. My main issue with other phone holders is that I can't really reach my phone without leaning over and nothing sticks to the dash board (thanks Toyota). The magnetic mount puts the phone where my hand rests making it convenient.