1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Center rear harness

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by ispud, Mar 9, 2014.

1. ispud

ispud New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hello. Just purchased a 2014 prius c 3. The center rear harness bugs me. I will never use it. I cannot find any threads that talk about removing it. I think the bottom rear seat must come out and access is needed into the headliner area to remove it. Is there a step by step anywhere?? Also the passenger air bag warning lights are ridiculous??? no? Will be a matter of time before dash panels will be flying!

:)>>

2. ROLOPR

ROLOPR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Page 86-88 on the Prius C manual you will see the instructions of how to use / remove it.

3. ROLOPR

ROLOPR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    In case you didn't find it.

Attached Files:

4. X HCH2

X HCH2 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    But I think he's asking how to remove the female ends down on the seat.
    X

5. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I think he's referring to removing the entire assembly all together. In that case, yes, you will have to remove the rear seat cushion to access the buckle.

6. ROLOPR

ROLOPR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Ohhhh misunderstanding sorry.

7. ispud

ispud New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    thanks for the info - glad I read this before I ripped up the car any further. Someone had engaged the part that goes down to the seat and I did not realize it could be undone and hooked up and out of the way. Used a screwdriver to push in red area of latch to undo it and then tucked it and the buckle into the overhead compartment. I was wondering what that was for when I took the bolt out of the top anchor point and removed that bracket yesterday.
    So all is well. I am guessing someone at the dealership must have pulled it down and plugged it in.

Thanks again.

:)>>