1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Centre Cap Part # for 16" wheels on a UK T-Spirit Gen II Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PurpleGecko, Feb 16, 2013.

1. PurpleGecko

PurpleGecko Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

I've got a UK T-Spirit Gen II Prius. I lost a hubcap, and I've decided to take off the other 3 and leave the alloy exposed. But I want centre caps before I do this.

I went to my local Toyota dealership asking for some centre caps, they were useless, and said that there was no such part officially, and that therefore they had no means by which to look it up.

I've found a few threads with part numbers for a 15" wheel, but it is my understanding the UK prius has 16" wheels, and so I'm not sure what part # I need to tell my local dealership. I assume these parts are technically for other Toyota's (the yaris, for example.) Obviously, that doesn't bother me so long as it fits!

Hoping someone can help!

2. Pandalover

Pandalover Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I know it's not what your asking for but I have seen a few single wheel trims on eBay if you decided to replace the missing one.

GENUINE TOYOTA PRIUS 16" WHEEL TRIM EXCELLENT CONDITION ORIGINAL TOYOTA HUB CAP

http://bit.ly/12wj6kv

3. PurpleGecko

PurpleGecko Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks panda, but i'm only after the centre caps. Can anyone help?

4. midatlantic

midatlantic Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I managed to buy a set of four new centre caps made for a Yaris (I think) from my local Toyota dealer in Norwich. I will look for the part number tomorrow. The caps fit well and look good with the 16" wheels on my T-Spirit.

5. PurpleGecko

PurpleGecko Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you! That would be much appreciated mate!

6. Jaquimo

Jaquimo Paraglider, Prius glider...

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  7. midatlantic

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry for delay; here is the information that my local Toyota garage has just sent to me: "The wheel centres that you were supplied with are Toyota part number 42603-0D060 which are fitted as standard to the Aygo and Yaris. They retail for £15.82 inc VAT each "

8. PurpleGecko

PurpleGecko Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you midatlantic! A great help!
    Can I just confirm to be 100% that part # 42603-0D060 is to fit thr 16" wheels on a Gen II prius. The reason I ask is your vehicle year says '2009' - wouldn't that be the gen III?

9. midatlantic

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, mine is a Gen II, last of its type that year and I do have the standard 16" T-Spirit alloys with the hole in the middle. But these bits of plastic are really expensive, I had forgotten how much I had paid a year or so ago...must have been mad.

10. PurpleGecko

PurpleGecko Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, I'm going to take the hit and order them. I'd prefer to pay extra and know I'm getting the correct part than spend £20 on some dubious ebayed caps from Korea that may or may not fit once they arrive!