1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Changes?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by tgpii, Aug 11, 2015.

1. tgpii

tgpii Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I know that for 2015 the Prius C has some changes anyone know what they are? The Prius C comes with 15 inch wheels but is there an optional 16? I like the smaller wheels myself. By the time you put options on a Prius C the Prius lift back is not that much more money, I just like the C because it was different.

Toyota is going to stop making the Yaris that the Prius C is based on. Any word on the future of the Prius C?

2. mertechperformance

mertechperformance Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    There is ZERO PROOF that Toyota is killing off the Yaris, in fact they just moved production to France and 2015 is a NEW generation.

3. tgpii

tgpii Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
  4. mertechperformance

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    That is almost three years old and the new generation has already come out late last year. Still powered by a Toyota engine, still designed and developed by Toyota built in a Toyota plant in France.

SM-N910T ?

5. tgpii

tgpii Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    But I think the European/Asian Yaris will be different from the USA/North America Yaris

6. mertechperformance

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    They have vios, and belta which are yaris siblings. They have had what we have plus more as well as not all that we had. Your yaris sedan for instance was named belta everywhere else in the world. They also got a vio. Lots of differences. I have yet to hear anything about yaris changing or dying and talk with corporate toyota employees weekly. I may know be privy things as individual release days or insider info but I've always know when models die, refresh or the launch of all new.

SM-N910T ?