1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Changing albums automatically?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Chris J Taylor, May 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chris J Taylor

Chris J Taylor New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Canadian 2016 Prius (I think it equates to Prius 2 in US). Has just the audio - no nav system.

I put hundreds of albums on a flash drive and they play fine. However, if I am playing an album, it will just repeat the album over and over until I go to the browse screen and select a new album. I don't like doing this as it takes my eyes off the road.

In my previous car (2007 Camry) and playing WMA albums on a CD, the player would automatically go to the next album once one was finished. Is there a way to tell Entune to automatically advance to the next album?

Failing that, is there a single button push that could tell it to go to the next album? I know I can tell it to go to the next track...

What would be really nice would be if it could play an entire album, then play a random new album and have a button to select a new random album. And of course keep the current control to skip to the next track.

Thanks, Chris

ETP likes this.
  2. eric1234

eric1234 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have the same question. Thanks for articulating it so well...

ETP likes this.
  3. ETP

ETP 2021 Prime(Limit),Highlander HYB Plat,B52-D,G,F,H

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Yep with one disk we need a good work around. MP3 should work on your cell phone with disk shuffle. Just noticed the bass on the Gen 3 was too much. Have not tried MP3 on the Gen4 yet.

4. Chris J Taylor

Chris J Taylor New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks. I guess I should try the phone route, although I would really rather a software upgrade that would automatically go to the next album on a flash drive. Sigh...

ETP likes this.