1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ChargePoint Question

Discussion in 'Prime Plug-in Charging' started by ClemsonSteve, May 26, 2018.

1. ClemsonSteve

ClemsonSteve Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Question about ChargePoint. Today I went to an eating and shopping complex—a place with 2 ChargePoint stations with 2 each, total of 4 plugs. I noticed via ChargePoint app that these stations are not used very often. So after plugging in, I get a notification about how popular this charging station is, how to reserve the location, and that I might receive a notification to move my vehicle after charging. I assume this is a normal notification regardless of how busy?

2. EyePrime

EyePrime Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Idk ive gone to really busy chrg points and never had notifications like that. Do u activate with a chrg point card or a chargepoint app?

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. Team ChargePoint

Team ChargePoint Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for tagging us! :)

That notification doesn't sound familiar. Can you send me a private message telling me more about the location where you received it or can you send me the copy of it via private message? We do offer a Waitlist feature that lets drivers get in a virtual line to charge if all stations are in use. If all stations are busy, click Join Waitlist from the map view in the ChargePoint app and we’ll let you know when a spot opens up. - Rochelle

Umana and bisco like this.
  5. ClemsonSteve

ClemsonSteve Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    No problem as I now understand—it is the wait list feature. Thanks. You have me as a customer for many years to come!

Team ChargePoint likes this.