1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheapest place to buy Rosen Navi?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Genome Tuning, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Genome Tuning

Genome Tuning New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase the Rosen "Factory Look" Navi very shortly for my 2010 Prius. Where is the cheapest place online to purchase it? Anyone know any deals or anyone I can talk to that I can purchase this unit for?

At the very least, how much are they going for right now and the cheapest you've seen them?

2. brewcrew9

brewcrew9 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    On ebay, they are selling alot of them , directly from Rosen, REBUILT ONES, VERY CHEAP......almost makes me want one at that price.....looks like they give them a warranty too.......

3. kknguyen1168

kknguyen1168 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    hi

I am looking for one myself however I have prius 2010 3 whit JBL system, is it Plug and play? I know I will not have back camera " I do not care about that" just want GPS, the key thing is plug and play.

V/r

Khoi nguyen

4. brewcrew9

brewcrew9 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Of course I would tell you to check with Rosen, however I do believe that JBL systems will work with an additional plug, that you have to purchase. I also know that you can use a back up camera with these systems. Mind you, that I do not work for Rosen nor do I own this system, however, for this price (Around $425.00), I would go this route without question. Much better option than other Chinese "3rd Party" boxes....Just my opinion

Maybe someone with a Rosen installed could sound off on this subject....

Off Rosen's Website
    Everything’s Included…..
    Factory Wiring Harness (plug & play) & GPS Antenna
    Backup Camera Harness DP-1031 (Camera not included)
    Quick Start Guide new larger format-provides simple step-by-step instructions w/ color photos
    System Owner’s Manual
    Navigation Owner’s Manual
    Installation Guide

System Options Available*…..
    Sirius Satellite Radio (2 options available on our eBay Store)
    iPod™ Interface Cable DP-1013 (available on our eBay Store)
    Back-up Camera (2 options available on our eBay Store)
    Back-up Sensors (available on our eBay Store)
    DP-TYJBL1 Toyota JBL Conversion Kit (available on our eBay Store)
    NOTE: If you vehicle has a JBL Audio System, you may be required to purchase a special Harness for your Audio System