1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Check Hybrid System warning after installing BluLogic

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by bensmail, Feb 6, 2010.

1. bensmail

bensmail New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just installed BluLogic and now I have a Check Hybrid System warning.

I'm guessing it's because I wanted to test the installation before putting everything back together and when I turned on the car it was giving me a warning that the park button was disconnected. But that's just a guess..... I left the headlights on a long time. Do you get that warning with a low battery?

I tried idling the car for a few minutes and backed out of the garage but the message keeps popping back up along with the yellow triangle "!"

Anyone know for sure if starting the car with the park switch disconnected will do this and will it clear on it's own?

Thanks

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Assuming nothing else is wrong, after the third full power on-off sequences, the error should disappear.

3. Clmchris

Clmchris New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Did that fix it?

4. bensmail

bensmail New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Yes, the message went away. It was caused by starting the car with the buttons disconnected.

5. RadioZero

RadioZero Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    had the same problem after installing a iPod adapter harness. pulled the dash apart and double checked all plugs including the ones around the shifter (just in case) and the warning went away.