1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Check out THESE rims...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Mystery Squid, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I don't think these wheels would fit my Silver cloud, in more ways than one.

Step One (Choose Size) <blockquote>Step Two (Buy It)</blockquote>
    22" package with Pirelli tires <blockquote>($12,500.00)</blockquote>
    24" package with Pirelli tires <blockquote>($15,000.00)</blockquote>
    26" package with Pirelli tires <blockquote>($19,500.00)</blockquote>

2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    How about to start making a group buy on 18" wheels? ;)

3. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    If I had more funds, I would do something like that. I liked that you could show digital photos on it, so the possibilities are endless. I think it would be very nice, if I had lots of money to burn.

4. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Merchant @ Mar 30 2006, 03:52 AM) [snapback]232242[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style="font-family:Optima"> :blink: :blink: :blink:

I couldnt get the site to work and was wondering what the costed, but 12 thousand dollars or more??? You could buy a whole car for that... people must be insane or insanely rich to be willing to pay those prices... I thought maby a couple of hundred $$$, I must sill be living in the 1950's... (despite being born in the early 80's...)

5. benighted

benighted New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bgdrewsif @ Mar 28 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]231682[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, Its a very stange feeling. Its like your car is still going down the road.
    I think its because your brain knows that when the wheels are turning the car is moving and if you are stopped by a car with spinners then it thinks you must be going the same speed.

6. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I can just see businesses using these to advertise their company etc. Or Evan, how about putting them on Ambulances as a flashing Red/White attention grabber? I can also see selling advertising on them. What a neat business. You drive all over town in a busy pedestian areas and I would think they would get really noticed. Isn't that the idea of advertising? :)