1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheney's at it again...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by livelychick, Apr 6, 2007.

1. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17975678/

I get the quote "Never say die..." However, he's taking this to a ridiculous extreme.

I no longer think he's Darth Vader. I think he's an evil robot, and his message has gotten stuck in a never-ending loop.

And of course he would never say this in front of a Chris Matthews or Tim Russert--they would pelt him with so many questions that it'd be a huge sparring match.

How many Limbaugh listeners take this crap and believe it?

2. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    At least he is not running for president again !!! ;)

3. Clar

Clar Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Apr 6 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]418758[/snapback]</div>

"Cheney contended that al-Qaida was operating in Iraq before the March 2003 invasion led by U.S. forces and that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was leading the Iraqi branch of al-Qaida. Others in al-Qaida planned the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks."

I thought al-Qaida was operating in the United States too before March 2003. US armed forces should've overthrow our government too.

4. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Apr 6 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]418758[/snapback]</div>
    I think you're wrong. This is just a stalling tactic until his latest death star becomes fully operational.

5. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Apr 6 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]418815[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol:

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clar @ Apr 6 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]418767[/snapback]</div>
    ROFL!!!

7. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    So..

Whats the problem here?

8. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Apr 6 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]418965[/snapback]</div>
    The problem is hate, the libs hate so much that they have to misconstrue and misrepresent every word out of anyones mouth that does not agree with their view point. The actual quote . . .

"Rush, remember Abu Musab al Zarqawi, a Jordanian terrorist, al Qaeda affiliate; ran a training camp in Afghanistan for al Qaeda, then migrated -- after we went into Afghanistan and shut him down there, he went to Baghdad, took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq; organized the al Qaeda operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene, and then, of course, led the charge for Iraq until we killed him last June. He's the guy who arranged the bombing of the Samarra Mosque that precipitated the sectarian violence between Shia and Sunni. This is al Qaeda operating in Iraq. And as I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq. "

The quote specifically says that Zarqawi was booted from Afghanistan after we invaded and then set up operations in Iraq. It did not say anything about cooperation with Saddam or his government. The MSNBC completely misrepresents his statements by using this headline. . . "Cheney reasserts al-Qaida-Saddam connection" Does anyone think that al Qaeda, which is represented in one way or the other in every single Middle Eastern country and many many others throughout the world somehow forgot about or simply bypassed Iraq?

Wildkow

9. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I see Wildkow.. just more liberal media garbage.

Blah blah blah Cheney is the devil blah blah blah Its Bush' fault blah blah blah No one died when Clinton lied blah blah blah but but but but...

"But look at Iran they're so nice for releasing those hostages.. blah blah blah"